Training belts are a staple in the fitness world, where pretty much everyone knows the style. Bodybuilders, Oly lifters, and general training advocates will all benefit from the tapered style of this belt. The Pioneer Stock Training belt is 4″ in the back and will taper to 2.5″ on the sides and front making this belt one of the most comfortable in our line.
The Pioneer 4″ Training Belt Features:
- Patent pending Pioneer Cut – staggered hole design
- Nickel plated rivets and buckle
- Vegetable tanned, full grain sole leather
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Guaranteed for Life
Michael (verified owner) –
Outstanding quality and value. I ordered this belt on Monday, shipped on Thursday, and received it on Sunday. I thought this reasonable considering my location and COVID delays. I’ve had the belt for a couple of days, and initial impressions are that it is undoubtedly one of the finest on the market. What sets it apart?
1. The offset staggered hole design is unique and allows for much better fitment than other products on the market.
2. Quality solid leather and American craftsmanship.
3. Quality parts. Nothing feels cheap.
4. Fast shipping. Living in the Appalachian Mountains, we sometimes have delays in the delivery of products. Not the case with this product. I expected shipping delays because of COVID and delivery delays because, well, the mountains and weather are often factors.
The tapper on the belt is slightly steeper than the images reveal, but it does not detract from the quality. Shipping was fast, and the product is as marketed – no disappointments so far. Great product and a great company. I will keep them at the top of my list for businesses to support whenever I need additional products, such as wallets, wraps, or other belts.
Daniel Doman (verified owner) –
Fantastic value. I absolutely love this belt. I have preferred tapered shape shape for 25 years. Yes – I do have a 10MM straight cut (no taper) belt for certain power lifting movements. My old belt was well past the sweat stained patina of good hard use. I bought two belts from other vendors and immediately returned them. This Pioneer belt was comfortable and supple right out of the box. The Pioneer cut pattern is genius and allows me to get just the right fit. It took me a little poking around the site to find the 6.5mm stock training belt. Ordered on a Monday and working out with it on a Friday. Love at first sight. It felt just right on day one and just gets better and better. As a good belt should. How is this for a review comment: “THANK YOU”