Showing all 3 results
Custom Dyed Power Lifting Belt$135.00 – $185.00 Select options
Custom Dyed Lever Belts$160.00 – $190.00 Select options
Custom Dyed Training Belts$135.00 – $155.00 Select options
Showing all 3 results
Design your own custom dyed weightlifting belt
Pioneer custom dyed weight belts are made in the USA, have a lifetime warranty and come backed by our commitment to customer service.
Weightlifting belts are commonly used by weightlifters and powerlifters to provide support and stability to the core and lower back during heavy lifting exercises.
Why you should use a Pioneer Custom Dyed Weight Lifting Belt
- Core Stability: Weightlifting belts are designed to increase intra-abdominal pressure, which helps stabilize the spine and core muscles. By providing external support, the belt assists in maintaining proper posture and alignment, reducing the risk of injury.
- Reduced Spinal Loading: When lifting heavy weights, the lower back is subjected to significant stress and loading. The belt helps distribute the load and forces across the abdominal and lower back regions, reducing the strain on the spine.
- Increased Lifting Performance: By stabilizing the core, lifting belts can enhance performance by improving power transfer and reducing energy loss. This can result in increased strength and the ability to lift heavier weights.
- Injury Prevention: The use of a weight belt can help prevent or minimize injuries, particularly during exercises that place high demands on the lower back, such as squats, deadlifts, and overhead presses. The belt acts as a safeguard against excessive spinal flexion or extension, reducing the risk of strains, sprains, or other back-related injuries.
- Psychological Confidence: Wearing a weightlifting belt can provide a psychological boost to lifters by increasing their confidence and perception of stability. This confidence can lead to improved focus, technique, and overall performance. Not to mention flare. Our custom weight belts let you show off your style.
It’s important to note that weight lifting belts are not a substitute for proper training, technique, and core strength development.