Available now for Pre-Sale!!! Expect a 4-6 week lead time on ALL PRE-SALE ORDERS!
Stocking belts has been a goal of mine since I started here at Pioneer and that goal is FINALLY going to become a reality in early 2019! I am expecting the leather to be ready from the tannery on 1-21-19 and we will knock out belts ordered during the Pre-Sale as quickly as possible (most likely by the end of January). Once the orders from the Pre-Sale are taken care of, we will make several hundred more belts to keep in stock for immediate shipping as orders are placed!
These Pioneer Stock belts will only be available on our website. We are starting out with the 8.5mm Pioneer Cut version first because of the demand for this particular product is higher than any of the other SKU’s we manufacture! Customization will NOT be offered on stock belts and special sizing and thicknesses are NOT optional either. These belts will be made exactly as shown in the image with dark brown suede on the inside, brown stitching, silver buckle, no edging and our Pioneer logo embossed. No exceptions.
They are priced at a point that is less expensive than any comparable belt on the market, but just because they are cheaper, doesn’t mean you should expect lower quality. They are backed by our lifetime guarantee and they will be made with the exact same materials and processes we use with the belts you have come to know.
8.5mm vs 10mm vs 13mm
I know this will be a concern to some of you, so let’s tackle the truth on how these are all made:
- 8.5mm belts are made using one piece of leather (approx 6.5mm thick) and ONE piece of suede (approx 2mm thick). These stock belts will be nearly identical to a 10mm double suede belt!
- 10mm belts are made using one piece of leather (approx 6.5mm thick) and TWO pieces of suede (approx 2mm thick each). Suede offers little to no
rigidity/support but does add to the thickness.
- 13mm double suede belts are made using two pieces of leather (approx 4.5mm thick each) and two pieces of suede (approx 2mm thick each).
- 13mm belts with no suede are made using two pieces of leather (approx 6.5mm each).
- Patent Pending Pioneer Cut adjustable hole design
- 8.5mm thick
- 10cm wide
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Nickel plated one piece rivets
- Nickle plated solid roller buckle
- Dark brown inside suede
- Dark brown stitching
- Pioneer embossed logo