You need 180 degree rotating handles to exercise safely while you are in suspension.
Positioning your hands and wrists in a bio mechanically correct position is vital to effective and safe suspension exercise with a suspension strap. There is a reason the hand grips on all curl and tricep weight machines are cambered (at an angle) or vertical as it is the correct position. EZ Curl bars, triceps ropes and straps, and Hammer Curl bars in the free weight room all position your wrists at an angle or in the neutral position, once again because to the correct position. Why is this important to you? Suspension exercise is naturally unstable, it’s one of the wonderful features of this type of exercise, in this unstable environment it becomes even more important you position your wrists in some degree of neutral to protect them and maximize your exercise results and upper body joint integrity. The MarV Rotating Handles on our Serius Straps easily rotate 180 degrees so you can position your hands, wrists, and forearms in the correct grip position for each exercise.
The most natural form of resistance is your body’s weight and gravity. The most functional form of exercise is using these two naturally occurring forces to improve your strength, cardio endurance, coordination, balance, flexibility, and joint function.
The PRO Serius Strap Suspension Exerciser from Railyard Fitness is the perfect product at the perfect price for your health club, training room, or your home.
The PRO Serius Strap includes everything you need to begin a total body, functional, suspension exercise program. Simply attach the overhead strap over any door, any exposed beam, to a fixed position anchor, a tree limb, and you’ve hundreds of suspension exercises for anyone from the first time exerciser to a professional athlete.
The PRO Serius Strap features:
1. One Combo Anchor Strap for use over a door, or overhead anchor that will reach a ceiling 11 feet high.
2. Two (2) Handle Straps that feature our exclusive MarV® 180 Degree Rotating Handle; these handles give you the ability to correctly position your wrists in the optimal position to maximize your exercise, safety, and comfort.
3. 2-inch nylon webbing and hardware are rated at over 1600 pounds tensile strength for your security and safety.
4. Adjust your straps up or down with the cam buckle to increase or decrease the amount of lean and resistance you need.
5. Foot cradles are attached to both handles allowing you to secure one or both feet for plank, leg, and core exercises.
6. Easy to follow training manual and instructional DVD that will guide you through the use of the Pro Serius Strap and put you on the road to true, functional fitness. We recommend the hundreds of videos you will find on the web featuring training techniques, exercises, and tips on how to use suspension exercise to achieve exactly the results you want.
Suspension Exercise has been around for decades, but it has only recently become an outrageously popular form of exercise. You will find a suspension exerciser in nearly every athletic training center, health club, and personal training center in the world. Suspension Exercisers have been issued to thousands of our military personnel because of their extreme portability, ease of use, and the functional, athletic results this form of exercise provides.
When you want the very best money can buy, the PRO Serius Strap from Pioneer Fitness gives you all the features you need, plus our exclusive rotating handle. Compare the PRO Serius Strap to any body weight suspension product on the market, and you will find this is the best value with the most versatility, function, quality, and functional exercise features you can buy, and at a price far below competing products on the market.
Pioneer Fitness offers a high quality Original Serius Strap at a value price for those who want all the features found on the products in the professional gyms and training rooms at a low, low price. weight 2.5 pounds.